Our tasting room is open and ready to serve you Thursday through Sunday! Please make Reservations . For more details, see our Open for Business page.
Historic Amity Hardware Store, Repurposed
“Wow! This is a cool space!” say many first-time visitors. From the historic fire-damaged 1930’s era Amity Hardware store, we have created an elegantly rustic and comfortable tasting room. The barrel rooms, winery, and crush pad sit directly behind the tasting room.
This unique building is loaded with authentic details: massive ceiling beams, salvaged doors, recycled wood, and tons of character. Visitors always love the large table, bar, and shelving that a local craftsman built from wood that survived the fire.
Your Gateway to the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and
Van Duzer Corridor AVA.
Located just 8 miles south of McMinnville, Oregon, the Coelho tasting room and winery anchors the charming town of Amity, the gateway to the Eola-Amity Hills and Van Duzer Corridor AVAs. We also have a vineyard in the McMinnville AVA. When you join us in downtown Amity, we can help you plan your day around local dining and exploring nearby wineries.
- Open Thursday through Sunday, 11am to 5pm with the exception of Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- Tasting flights daily $30—a mix of red & white wines, dessert wines.
- Outside food is welcome.
- Dog and kid friendly.
- Fireplace, perfect for our rainy winters (at this time outdoor firepit).
- Two pianos: come show off your skills!
- A variety of intimate seating spaces.
- Private meeting space for 30 people in our heritage room.
- Available to rent for special events.
111 5th St.
Amity, OR 97101
Open daily 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Live After Hours Music Series, Saturday, June 17th featuring Hayley Lynn
Summer After Hours Dancing Party with Huckle Buck Highway Band
Summer music after hours featuring Jacob Westfall
Custom Case Wine Club and Willamette Valley Club Pick Up
Last of the After Hours Music Series, Saturday, October 21 – featuring Dante Zapata